Our contact details:
Name: Oakalls Consultancy Limited/Tracey Calvert
Address: The Old Vicarage, Halwell, Devon, TQ9 7JA
Phone Number: +44 7833 253057
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Bank details
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you make enquiries about our services and products
- When we talk to you by phone or in person
- When we meet you at conferences, seminars and other training events
- When you use our website
- When you contact us by email or by letter
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From the organisers of conferences, seminars, etc.
- From employers and others seeking professional services from us
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Tracey Calvert, email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation
(c) We have a legitimate interest
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with products and services
- Provide you with information about products and services
How we store your information:
Your information is securely stored at The Old Vicarage, Halwell, TQ9 7JA or on computers owned by us.
We keep your personal data for 6 years after the end of our relationship with you. We will then dispose your information by secure destruction methods unless there is an overriding legal obligation to retain the data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Tracey Calvert, The Old Vicarage, Halwell, TQ9 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113